Report: #1320784

• Greenpages Interactive
    2001 N. Chamberlain. Suite 213
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    USA

Greenpages Interactive; Green Pages; Greenpages; Julie Deibler; Katherine Schnauffer Fry Breach of Contract, Steals from your Bank Account with NO NOTICE; Horrible Customer Service; Shuts Down your Business Website in Extortion attempt; RUDE Chattanooga Tennessee

Greenpages Interactive sells website design services and promises things on your contract that never happen.  After paying a $200 deposit, they never finished our website, so we built our own website.  After 16 months they draft $750 from our bank account without so much as an email or a phone call.  We called to find out what was going on.  Katherine, the owner, said they were backcharging us for services for 16 months. Nothing on our contract had been fulfilled so she offered build a BETTER website for us and give us free services for 1 year.  I accepted the offer and we itemized the agreement for a new website.  After a dozen emails to the owner with lists of things that had not been completed, I finally gave up on them and completed the website to the best of my ability.  After 11 months our website was shut down with NO NOTICE.  Rather than calling me to determine the problem was and working toward a solution, JULIE was rude beyond belief and said we had not been paying for the site. Clearly this company doesn't have a clue what agreements have been made because they don't have records.  They don't honor their contracts when they are on file and they deny the contents of the contract even when it is written in black and white. In addition, their contract doesn't specify anything about website design...it only covers advertising.  When I look at my Etsy Analytics, we are creating more leads for ourselves than Greenpages ever did.

Evidence of the horrible customer service... Julie had the nerve to ask us to pay over $1200 in "back fees" AND remove our negative review before they would turn our site back on.  BLACKMAIL, EXTORTION... really?

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company!! They don't know how to provide good customer service and they will damage your company by either stealing from you or shutting your website down with no notice.  I looked at their Facebook and noticed others were complaining about the same things, then the comments were deleted.

This company also has an office in Knoxville, TN.  I found a great web design company there.  The company names is JSH Web Designs.  John is great.  I recommend him highly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2016 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greenpages-interactive/chattanooga-tennessee-37406/greenpages-interactive-green-pages-greenpages-julie-deibler-katherine-schnauffer-fry-1320784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content