Complaint Review: GreenPages Interactive

• GreenPages Interactive
    2001 N. Chamberlain. Suite 212
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    USA

GreenPages Interactive Hardwick Publishing, Greenpages marketing, Katherine Schnauffer SEO company that is a total ripoff and fraud. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. Chattanooga Tennessee

We made a huge mistake by doing business with greenpages and Katherine Schnauffer .  They sell you on some nice ideas and reassure all your worries and concerns.  However their real goal is to get you to sign up to a contract so you are locked in and basically do nothing at all to help while they collect money every month.

They started by buidling a copy of the website I had already built and did a poor job.  I literally built a better looking website in my spare time.  Typos, incorrect information, it went on and on and took a lot of work to get it straightened out.

While that's not a huge deal by itself we had asked for monthly reports and had promises of X amount of positive reviews and facebook campaigns which never came to fruition in 12+ months.  I had scheduled several meetings with reps and they no showed a bunch of times and the one person who did show up left the company shortly after.  I'm guessing the no shows were because the rep had already quit because the reps name kept changing.  That says a lot by itself.

So, everytime I would send an email to Katherine complaining or asking what was happening in the 4, 5 and 6 months that had gone by with no improvements and I would get threats of sending us to collections which was completely unneccsary as we always pay our bills OR I would get reassurances about our website being "indexed" with any of my real concerns being ignored as if I had said nothing.  It became clear pretty fast that we were dealing with scam artists who were either incapable of good work or simply didn't care to do it.  You probably know the type.  They act overly nice on the phone and go around any concerns and make big promises and then do nothing.  All they cared about was drafting money from our account.  After a while all facebook posts stopped (and they were pathetic in any case) and our website traffic numbers from Google, not from greenpages, showed we continued to go down.  According to my attorney I could sue for breach of contract based on the comprehensive list of grievances but it's not worth the hassle at this point.

After our contract was mercifully up we still continued to be charged every 4 weeks and had to resort to getting an attorney to get them to stop.  This was after written confirmation that our contract was over and we were no longer in business together.  Even the payments were crooked as were were charged 15-16 times when it was supposed to be 12 monthly payments.  They would sneak in little things like that which made it seem pre-mediated.  Sell you a big promise, get you to sign so you have to pay or be in breach of contract and do next to nothing while they get hundreds a month.  Truly one of the worst companies I've ever experienced and I'm never really one to complain as I know mistakes and misunderstadnings happen but this was 100% a ripoff.  When they go out of business, and they certainly will, the world will be better off for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2017 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greenpages-interactive/chattanooga-tennessee-37406/greenpages-interactive-hardwick-publishing-greenpages-marketing-katherine-schnauffer-se-1385012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content