Complaint Review: Greentree Grocery Outlet

• Greentree Grocery Outlet
    495 E 10th St
    Yuma, Arizona

Greentree Grocers rip-off! Yuma Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: hair color not in taped box

I bought 3 packages of hair color. The boxes had been taped shut but when I got home and opened them the colorant part of the process was gone in all three boxes. I tried to return them with my receipt but they said I could have just removed the product. Come on! what good would the colorant part do me without the rest which I had to prove with my receipt.

This is not the first time I have gotten products from them that that have taped the boxes ( so no one could see inside to make sure everything was there) only to go home and find I have been ripped off. They owe me $7.50 for product I never got.

Kathleen
Yuma, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2004 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greentree-grocery-outlet/yuma-arizona-85364/greentree-grocers-rip-off-yuma-arizona-101245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

hair color not in taped box

AUTHOR: bobtbob - (United States of America)

Hello, this is Robert, one of the owners.  Sorry for the delay in response, this is the first time I have seen this report.  The reason boxes are taped shut is to keep people form taking the hair color out of the box, we try to make sure things are complete before sending to the store.  We have an occasional issue where our employees aren't familiar with contents and wind up taping an incomplete package.  We have an open refund policy for when mistakes like this are made, in fact, we encourage the process to best understand where we might have issues we need to address.  I sincerely hope you are still in the Yuma area and will give us a chance to make this right, one unhappy customer is one too many for us!