Complaint Review: Greenway Ford - Ford Motor Credit

• Reported By: Oviedo Florida
  • Greenway Ford - Ford Motor Credit
    9023 E. Colonial Drive
    Orlando, Florida

Greenway Ford - Ford Motor Credit Incompetent, Leasing Managers failure to follow procedures, leading to possible auctioning of vehicle purchased 11 days prior. ripoff Orlando Florida

Due to the incompetence of the Leasing Mgr.and Accounting Dept. at Greenway Ford, my vehicle which was re-possessed from my driveway on January 1, 2006, is still not in my possession after full payment was received for a lease buyout for the amt of $12,400.00 by Greenway Ford on Tuesday, January 3rd (Jan.2nd was Legal Holiday).

Greenway Ford not only waited 1-1/2 weeks to send out their check (was told that nobody was in the office to sign checks) It's pretty hard to believe nobody there since Jan 3rd??? But sent the check to the wrong address, made out to the wrong company.

After numerous calls to Mr. Tom Pantano at Greenway (Leasing Mgr) I was told by him while speaking on the phone with him and Ford Motor Credit that he had "another call" and disconnected my call.

Needless to say, it's now January 14th that I'm writing this rip-off complaint. I've been very busy today writing the State of Florida Attorney General's Office, Dept. of Consumer Affairs and also some head honcho's at Ford Motor in Dearborn. We'll see how far I get and IF we get our vehicle back. I almost hope this vehicle goes into Auction and is sold. This way I can hold Greenway Ford responsible for sale of stolen property.

Mary
Oviedo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2006 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greenway-ford-ford-motor-credit/orlando-florida-32817/greenway-ford-ford-motor-credit-incompetent-leasing-managers-failure-to-follow-procedur-171794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content