Complaint Review: Greg Levorson - RCMP

• Greg Levorson - RCMP
    1190 Richter St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 2K7
    Kelowna , British Columbia
    Canada

Greg Levorson - RCMP Const Greg Levorson Unreasonable Abuse of Authority & Misconduct Kelowna British Columbia

Greg Levorson of the RCMP "Okanagan Area" needs to get some anger management classes and learn how to handle those bad days rather then take it out on the public. The guy was so rude and yelling at me like a dog barking. Then I have a crack in my window that just happend. Greg Levorson of the RCMP decides because he was having a bad day He would write me a $109.00 fine for my cracked window rather then a fix it ticket. This in not regular practice and a clear example of the guy just being a p***k.

Now I have to waste a days worth of pay disputing it in traffic court on actual principal rather then amount. I think its a scam and I refuse to allow such a ridiculous and quite frankly immature attack on Greg Levorson of the kelowna BC RCMP's part. I spoke with 6 different glass places trying to source a windshield and all of them said that is the first time they have ever heard of that happening wheras you get fined. [continued below]....

..... Its totally ridiculous that you can get a crack in your window and a $109.00 fine the same day is what they are saying here. The guy was plain and simple abusing his authority and now will be called out on it.

He was also being very rude to other drivers and talking to people with so much disrespect. If you are handing out fines for cracked winshields you are either uneducated of common process & requiring more training or in my opinion you are just being an as*hole. Either Mr Greg Levorson of the RCMP you are now called out on this nonsense and I will see you in traffic court followed by small claims court so I can sue you fo my lost wages having to attent traffic court. You are also in the process of being reported to the ombudsman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2017 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greg-levorson-rcmp/kelowna-british-columbia/greg-levorson-rcmp-const-greg-levorson-unreasonable-abuse-of-authority-misconduct-ke-1402629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content