Complaint Review: Gregory williamson

• Gregory williamson
    954 Acacia St
    Englewood , Florida
    USA

Gregory williamson Williamson enterprise Took deposit and did not pick up my load Englewood Florida

I put an ad on Uship to have some trucks shipped. Gregory called me and told me he got the info from uship and he was ready to ship the trucks. I told him that was great since I was in a time crunch and asked him to send me an invoice via email so we can start the process. He emailed several times saying that he was in the field and could not create an Invoice but could jump on the load but just needed a deposit so he was certain that he would get paid. He sent PayPal info and told me it's for both of our safety this was on a Thursday 4/27/17 so I paid the $300 deposit. He told me he would pick up Saturday 4/29/17. I asked him on Saturday if he made it and he said the trucks got there late but they are loading Monday morning 5/1/17. I emailed Monday afternoon and didn't get any response. On Wednesday 5/3/17 he said he was at a funeral and would call dispatch. I finely heard back on 5/8/17 and he said the other guys dropped the ball and he was going to make it happen. [continued below]....

..... I emailed again today 5/11/17 and so excuses every time telling me people are in route. He said he called and the auction is ok that he's before schedule but I'll have the trucks in a few days. I already contracting another company on 5/8/17 and I got all 3 trucks today. Funny he told me the auction was ok and the auction didn't mention that they already got picked up. I hate liars and thiefs. Don't not use this guy and do not trust him with your shipments. I should have trusted my instincts and not used gregory after reading the scam report filed in 2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2017 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gregory-williamson/englewood-florida-34223/gregory-williamson-williamson-enterprise-took-deposit-and-did-not-pick-up-my-load-engle-1372758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content