Complaint Review: GripGo

• GripGo
    P.O. Box 3179
    Wallingford, Connecticut
    United States of America

GripGo GripGo Mount Destroyed Back of My Phone on First Try Wallingford, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Really myopin?

*General Comment: IPhone Photo

Bought a GripGo today for my Iphone 4 and after attempting to remove my phone from the mount after the first time putting it on it, it ripped the  back of my phone apart. The back of my phone completely shattered upon removing it from the GripGo. I called GripGo and explained what happened and they said since I didn't buy it directly from them it is not their problem and they would do nothing about it. GripGo, if you are reading this, I will not stop until you replace my phone or pay for the repairs.

Here is a link to a photo of what GripGo did to my phone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gripgo/wallingford-connecticut-06494/gripgo-gripgo-mount-destroyed-back-of-my-phone-on-first-try-wallingford-connecticut-1014365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Really myopin?

AUTHOR: melly80 - (United States of America)

Are you being serious, myopin? It's pretty obvious from looking at the picture, that is the BACK of an iPhone 4. Have you ever seen an iPhone 4 or 5 in person??

#2 General Comment

IPhone Photo

AUTHOR: myopin - (United States of America)

From the picture of your Iphone, it looks like it is the face of the phone that is shattered and not the back of the phone.  I look to these reports on whether to buy a product or not and cannot understand how the face was shattered by taking the phone off the grip.