Complaint Review: Gryphon Energetics

• Updated: Thu, December 17, 2015
  • Reported By: outforarip — Ontario Canada
  • Gryphon Energetics

USA

I was called by a sales guy who convinced me to buy lots of this product. They did not tell me it's banned on all ranges in Ontario! Now I'm stuck with thousands of dollars worth of this which I can't sell. This is a warning to all the other LGS out there who are called by this company and scammed into buying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2015 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gryphon-energetics/-/gryphon-energetics-thundershot-1274741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Gryphon Energetics - thundershot

AUTHOR: Liftedmax - (Canada)

I've had "O dell" call my store at least 4 times last week talking about a huge announcement they are going to make about Gryphon Energetics. I've told them I'm not interested but they keep calling. I have nothing against the products they try and sell me but just don't buy from cold callers.

Gryphon Energetics

AUTHOR: Pierregg - (Canada)

Found this online while researching this company after a sales guy called their website is www.gryphonenergetics.com. The product sounds good but the sales guy was too pushy.