Complaint Review: GSC GROUP-mickey finnis moore

• GSC GROUP-mickey finnis moore
    3122-100 fincher farm rd
    matthews, North Carolina
    United States of America

GSC GROUP-mickey finnis moore mickey moore,rodney lentz and reebecca moore. Mickey Moore is a slick talker crook matthews, North Carolina

Mickey or Mike or what ever he goes by is a slick talker very happy, laughing all the way to the bank.He says he can do anything and will get it done in time but what he did is destroy my house and disappear.

In the 2 months we dealt with him we got excuses,he has cancer, his son is in the hospital in a comma, he broke his ribbs,so he can get out of cleaning out the mess he made. When confronted he actually acted upset! He took $15000.00 from me and broke my walls, screwd up my cieling lights, and left me with a empty kitchen. I had to hire another contractor to fix everything he messed up.I have other friends who he dealt with and they will be writing a report very soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gsc-group-mickey-finnis-moore/matthews-north-carolina-28105/gsc-group-mickey-finnis-moore-mickey-moorerodney-lentz-and-reebecca-moore-mickey-moore-860700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content