Complaint Review: GSN World Winner Games

• GSN World Winner Games
    Game Show Network, LLC, 2150 Colorado Avenue
    Santa Monica, California
    United States of America

GSN World Winner Games GSN Games Steer well clear of GSN World Winner ONline Gaming site Santa Monica, California

Steer well clear of playing games on this rip off gaming web site:http://www.worldwinner.com/ they also have a web site which links to it: https://www.gsn.com/ I tried playing on this site, and then the game crashed, I lost money, I let that go and continued playing but the game continued to crash, so i tried to adifferent game and that crashed too. In the end I decided to report this and ask for a refund. Naturally like other players I didn't notice anything about a game ID when playing, but when I came to fill out the complex form asking for details of the game etc, it asked me for a game ID, which of course I didn't have, nor did I have a note of the error message which popped on screen after the crash, so I had to play another game. losing yet more money to get the error message, I saw nothing about a game ID anywhere, and I stated this. But 24 hours later I have had this audacious email from them marking the matter as "Solved" because I was unable to provide the game ID, no offer of a good will refund, just arrogance amidst conning me out of hard earned cash, as I tried to enjoy a few minutes of relaxation, doing something I don't normally do, I was playing on Word Mojo and Mah Jongg Dimensions, which are brain games, at 0. [continued below]....
.....88 cents per play, not exactly a fortune nor could a few games be regarded as gambling but it is a matter of principle. So my advice is stay off this dreadful site, you will be treated with contempt and conned out of hard earned cash, steer well clear they are a load of rip off merchants. Their arrogance doesn't do them any favours either. They have spoiled my few minutes of chill out time and ripped me off into the bargain, I detest people like that, they get online trading a very bad name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gsn-world-winner-games/santa-monica-california-90404/gsn-world-winner-games-gsn-games-steer-well-clear-of-gsn-world-winner-online-gaming-site-s-1021588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content