Complaint Review: Guangzhou Jianhua Sporting Goods Factory
Guangzhou Jianhua Sporting Goods Factory Dishonest company, promises a great experience, but ripped me off in the end. Guangzhou Internet
I ordered a fusion dining/pool table and in the beginning they were all keen on getting me on board
but the lady I dealt with called Laura Jenny ended up being very dishonest.
I'm not going to write half a book becasue they aren't worth more of my time but I'll just sum up the issues:
- First issue was her communication is just aweful. She keeps asking the same questions.
- When the goods got to Auckland, New Zealand, the Logistics company couldn't release my table becasue they did not have the bill of lading and the reason for that was that they had not paid their shipping company.
Laura's answers via WhatsApp were:
"We didn't pay the shipping cost"
"In our factory, the boss didn't pay the shipping cost to the logistics company"
"You can go to Alibaba to complain"
"The order is guaranteed transaction"
"In our factory boss didn't pay"
"Our boss didn't pay shipping company, they didn't receive money, they don't send me documents"
"My Boss, not a good man"
"You need to complain to Alibaba, tell him my boss doesn't pay"
"I've told my boss many times to pay"
"He is not a good man, he is old man, in his fifties, in his old age, he has no mailbox"
These messages went on and on and on and on, just like the above, same all the time for days.
Finally he paid anyway, so there really was no point delaying the whole thing.
- Then I received the bill here from the logistics company and guess what... it had a charge from their shipping company on it for US $113.14... even though I had a contract for all shipping charges to New Zealand included.
Alibaba conveniently didn't want to do anything about it because they put "Handling fee" on it... that is such bullshit, what a SCAM and DISHONEST bahaviour.
- Next up!!! When the table arrived and I unpacked it, the top has scratches all over it and when I did make a complaint about that Laura had the nerves to respond with the following:
"Before the shipment of our factory the buyer inspected the quality of the products without any problems The buyer is in the process of handling and assembling The product surface scratches the problem It was the buyer's own improper operation"
I mean, are you serious??? How is that even possible? She sent me some grainy photo's and how can I inspect them from New Zealand when she is in China. I have to be able to trust them when I am paying for a custom made table.
- And last, after all that, when the table arrived I received children's pool cues??? When I agreed to buy this table the contract was for 4 cues to be included. I asked her what the size of the cues were and she said:
"Please don't worry, the cues size of the dimension is made according to your requirements"
It turns out the 4 cues are 120cm long (48 inches) which is a children's cue size. I tried to amicably solve this issue with her and she has not answered my messages and after I told her all this information she tried to change the contract and put in it that the included cues are 48 inches??? She can't change the contract now, after I have already received the goods that are not what she promised, it's just ridiculous!!!
This company is a big FRAUD, the are LIARS, SCAMMERS and they will try anything they can to get out of issus even though they say they will look after you and solve any issues you have.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2017 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guangzhou-jianhua-sporting-goods-factory/internet/guangzhou-jianhua-sporting-goods-factory-dishonest-company-promises-a-great-experience-1391386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: