Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Mr. Jim — Shreveport Louisiana
Guarda World Julien Pacheco
711 W Daisy L Gatson Bates Dr, Shreveport, Louisiana USA

Guarda World Julien Pacheco Arkansas Armored Car Services Lied about work hours and has not paid me for my time or overtime Shreveport Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: Texas Labor Law

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

When I interviewd with Julien Pacheco of Guarda World he informed that I would make 12 dollars per hour and not work more than 50 hours per week. I began work with then to find that wasn't true.

I worked over 67 hours in less than 5 days! 10 to 14 hour long shifts due to bad route management and lack of route vehicles. I inquired about the issue to obtain a passive response. I was also told that I would not be paid for over time of which is illegal in this state. I have not recievd a paycheck at all because they said I was not issues an employee number. I called and this is all I get from them that until they issue a number for me they cannot issue payment. The number I have on file goes back to a company name in the Yellow Pages as Arkansas Armored Car Services, not Guarda World!

This is a bad company to work for, unless you do not need sleep or have a life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guarda-world-julien-pacheco/shreveport-louisiana-71119/guarda-world-julien-pacheco-arkansas-armored-car-services-lied-about-work-hours-and-has-n-1131816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guarda World Julien Pacheco

Texas Labor Law

AUTHOR: Justice4All - ()

You should contact the Texas Workforce Commission to assist with your getting payment for the hours worked.  By law, any company is required to make timely and accurate payments to employees for all hours worked.