Complaint Review: Guardian Group

7150 Camelback Road Suite 444
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States of America

Guardian Group Mortgage refi- rip-off Scottsdale, Arizona

I was refered to Guardian Group through my children's father at Metro Equity solutions in Michigan. I had been left with a huge house and an even bigger mortgage by my recent ex, and unable to find a teaching job in the Michigan economic market. I scraped up the $1595 fee and filled out the paperwork.

Sixmonths later, not only did I not have anything to show for my money, I felt betrayed bymy boy's dad, and he felt terrible as he knew about my finacial difficulties firsthand. He had been equally as used by this company, and had refered many of his friends and associates to the advertised 'Principal Reduction Program' that was really a 'homeowners bank account reduction program'.

The emotional damage is almost worse than the financial damage, as this company preyed upon those who were desperate to keep their homes. I will probably lose my home this year, and I do not think I will ever buy a home again. I do not trust the industry at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guardian-group/scottsdale-arizona-85251/guardian-group-mortgage-refi-rip-off-scottsdale-arizona-681132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content