Complaint Review: Guardian Protection Services

• Guardian Protection Services
    11 Penns Trail
    Newstown, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Guardian Protection Services Lawerence Diehl Mr Diehl set at our dining room table and when I asked about obligation he said " if you don't want us, we don't want your business; in which I signed my wife's name w/his urging also we make a 5 hour Newstown, Pennsylvania

Mr Diehl came our home in NJ and lied even though this information was in "fine print" in contract, When asked if we felt we did not need the service at Beach property purchased in mid-November that we/my Wife would not to be held to such contract.
Also we made a 5 hour trip to the location in Delaware for the system to be installed and the tech did not have the proper equipment, and we had to set up another date and let a neighbor allow the tech into her home since we have eldery parent to care for; and found out in hindsight that doors that were secured were ones that would require a ladder on a very well lit street to trip alarms and (3) sliding doors that one could simply walk up the stairs that were not secure and the back of the house.
Mr Diehl encouraged me to sign my wife's name on this contract even though she was not present. and after contacting legal assistant found that she is not liable since I/her husband signed her name w/o POA.
This company doesn't care about a future just a few dollars in their pockets at the moment, I will proceed with legal action if they can't be the "Honorable Company" they pretend to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guardian-protection-services/newstown-pennsylvania-18940/guardian-protection-services-lawerence-diehl-mr-diehl-set-at-our-dining-room-table-and-whe-745588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content