Complaint Review: Guardsman Furniture Protection

5550 Sterrett Place
    Internet
    United States of America

Guardsman Furniture Protection Rip Off, Internet

This company is a total rip off. They will deny you service based off the smallest technicality. I have been denied coverage both times I submitted a claim. This last time the finish on my coffee table was peeling up. I didnt notice it until I wiped the table off with a rag. The rag got caught on the finish and ripped up a 5 inch long strip of wood.

In the Guardsman plan it says it covers Scratches, Gouge, Chip, Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling of a finish however they said my situation was not covered because it was not a single incident. The Guardsman rep told me that I should be able to clean my table without peeling up the finish and that I did not accidentally clean my table so it was not a single incident. I cannot believe I purchased this insurance. Biggest waste of money ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guardsman-furniture-protection/internet/guardsman-furniture-protection-rip-off-internet-875314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content