Complaint Review: Guardsmen Furniture Insurance/Valspar

• Reported By: media Pennsylvania
  • Guardsmen Furniture Insurance/Valspar
    Po Box 88010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan

Guardsman Furniture Insurance/Valspar Guardsman insurance scams people Grand Rapids Michigan

I puchased beautiful furniture for my daughters bedroom. I got the insurance purposly because we have young children. My six year old son and a friend were playing in her room and got into some trouble. I was so happy that things would be taken care of since we purchased this great insurance from this well known company.

Boy did I get a shock when I filed my claim, first of all they make you jump through hoops just to make the claim (hoping that you will screwup so they don't have to cover you). Then they create all these loop holes. Then when I tried to dispute there deniel they blow you off.

They claim that I did not file the claim in the time frame that they alot. I did some reserch and apparently they do this type of thing all the time to people. They are a division of Valspar I will not even buy their paint if this is the type of buisness they do then I want no part they are lieing criminals as far as I am concerned.

Valerie
media, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guardsmen-furniture-insurancevalspar/grand-rapids-michigan/guardsman-furniture-insurancevalspar-guardsman-insurance-scams-people-grand-rapids-michig-406612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content