Complaint Review: Guenther Management

• Guenther Management
    1012 W. 8th Ave. #1
    Spokane, Washington
    USA

Guenther Management THEY WILL LIE TO GET YOU INTO THEIR RENTAL Spokane Washington

Do not rent from this company.  They will lie about what repairs/improvements have been made so they can gouge you in rent.  When asked dozens of times to resolve a situation, they only do what will "get by" they do not fix the problem!

I am not a tennant, I live next door to their rental property that is in sever disrepair.  They lied to their tennants to get them in quickly...and have repeated told them things are fixed when I know they haven't been.  Their repeated and ongoing lack of manitaining the outside of the property has cost me (so far) hundreds of dollars to fight of tree destroying lavae (from this yard) as well as additional massive weed control.  They will not even return my phone calls.  When I ask a maintenance" person from GHuenther that is at the rental property about these issues I am having...I get "I don't speak English" response.

They placed a letter on my door stating that "new neighbors" were moving in (they had been here for months) and asking to not contact neighbors with any concerns...to contact them...when I do so, they only haphazardly address some of the issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guenther-management/spokane-washington-99204/guenther-management-they-will-lie-to-get-you-into-their-rental-spokane-washington-1394941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content