Complaint Review: Guide To Government Grants

• Reported By: New Castle Indiana
  • Guide To Government Grants
    158 W 1600 South, Suite 201 Utah 84770
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Guide To Government Grants Dishonest, ripoff and false information on guarantee of 8000.00 grant for any purpose or your money back Las Vegas Nevada

The people at "Guide to Government Grants" promised me that I would be able to get a grant for $8000.00 or I would get my money back. This book is a joke. Number one, there is nothing in here about small business grants like they told me there is.

I specified to them that our business is a profit business...everything in this book for small business grant wise is for non-profit. Every number I called was out of state and they say that the only thing out there is free information for small businesses. When I called the people at "Guide to Government Grants" I asked them where the form is for the 8000.00 grant that they promise and all they tell me is you have to search for them. They said at first that they have "grant specialists" available, but I have asked and have yet to talk to one of them. I am very disappointed.

These people were on-time taking $257.00 out of my checking for this book that took them almost 6 weeks to send me. I am not going to lie to get one of these grants they talk about, but they need to quit giving the public false information when they advertise and false hope of the help that many may in fact need. I would love to just get my $257.00 put back into my account, not to mention the money spent on phone calls to numbers in their book and the aggrevation of it all is just increased with every laugh you get calling these people they have listed in their book because they know where I got their phone number at. As they say when you call the businesses the grant book has listed..."I can tell you right now where you got our number at...one of those government grant books".

Kimberly
New Castle, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guide-to-government-grants/las-vegas-nevada/guide-to-government-grants-dishonest-ripoff-and-false-information-on-guarantee-of-800000-140174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content