Complaint Review: Gun Broker

• Gun Broker

Internet
    USA

Gun Broker Gun Broker Sucks internet

Gun Broker is a fraud. For years I was 'gold' on their site, but as soon as I am frauded over $50 they stab me in the back.

I was an early user of GB and spent over a quarter million dollars on that site before they "changed". I "won" an auction from "Karen Jenkins" of "morgantrailgunstuff" and because I didn't contact her within 72 hours (over Christmas) she filed a "deadbeat bidder" on me. I only learned of this because GB contacted me, Karen never followed GB's rules about contacting the seller or trying to work it out first.

I sent my $50 for her crummy little magazine and as soon as she had my money she slamed me on "feedback" with insults. When her item arrived I refused it and sent it back. Needless to say the b**** kept my money too and when I complained to GB and their supposed "customer support" I was treated like I was the criminal. Even though the very same item showed up on her listings two weeks after I refused it GB insisted that she was the victim, not I.

They closed my account, kept my "deposit" for over a year and still refuse to discuss the matter with me. What a buch of cowardly scum. They treat the peoplr that made their company a sucess in the begining like trash and I want all the vendors on that site to know they lost not only me but scores of other bidders as well because of the lack of any true customer support or care on that site. I warn anybody who is reading this, as soon as you have any difficulty with GB they will blame you, slander you, refuse to correct any mistakes and cut you off from communication with them. They will never do the right or honorable thing. They are worthless both as acompany and as human beings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2017 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gun-broker/internet/gun-broker-gun-broker-sucks-internet-1365336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content