Complaint Review: gunbroker.com

• Reported By: Jake — Reno Nevada USA
  • gunbroker.com

Internet
    USA

gunbroker.com gunbroker gunbroker.com gun broker “Rude, unprofessional, support is nil.” kennesaw Georgia

High volume dealer, I've sold close to 2k in guns. Do not expect a courteous reply if you need help or have an issue, stay away they're unethical and downright obnoxious to deal with. Tried to cancel my account when I was being harassed by a user, they told me since I used foul language they would cancel my account next time.

Would not refund my purchase for a non paying bidder, this site is the worst I have ever experienced.

They are quick to take your money, very slow in returning it. They will nickel and dime you for everything, if you want your post in bold pay 3.50, but the worst is the rudeness of the support team.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2015 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gunbrokercom/internet/gunbrokercom-gunbroker-gunbrokercom-gun-broker-rude-unprofessional-support-is-nil-1257217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content