Complaint Review: GundryMD

• GundryMD
    9465 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 300
    Beverly Hills, , CA
    USA

GundryMD Clever Deceptions that Scam Customers - It's a rigged game! Beverly Hills, CA California

I was listening to Dr. Gundry's propaganda concerning his unique desire to help mankind and I was hustled into being interested enough to purchase six cannister's of his Reds product.  I looked at the pricing and I could save $25 for joining his  VIP group plan.  It was a 10% discount on all future orders. Well, I thought that I was in good shape for six months, assuming the product provided me the benefits Gundry claimed would be mine.

The first batch was purchased on 8/29/2017.  To my surprise, I received six more cannisters on 10/1/2017. I thought what the heck are they thinking. I hadn't completed my first cannister and here I get six additional dumped on me.  I immediately sent them an email, requesting an authorization return and a shipping address for the return.  Of course, it is too soon to have received a response.

Then I went to the website to review the VIP Plan again and noted that the VIP plan gave them the opportunity to ship six cannisters every 30 days. It's a sneaky and well conceived deception. It's like I gave an IOU to a pickpocket to hook me for $229.  Sure, I save 10% or $25 for being a VIP and Gundry gets $229 in return. The cost of a cannister, at the VIP price is still a "rich" $37.50.  For first time customers, a cannister with a retail of $69.00 is only $49.50.  There is a lot of "Play" in their pricing scheme. It's akin to being a weasel.

But, Gundry offers a 90 day money back refund for anyone not satisfied with the product.  The hook here is that he asks that you use the product of 90 days before asking for a refund.  If the buyer doesn't get something in writing up front, his/her refund may be neutralized by waiting beyond the 90 day refund period. Sneaky, yes?

All the Gundry ploys may be marginally legal but they stretch the fabric of morality and intent in their practices.  I think the GundryMD firm rates low on the scale of ethics.  Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2017 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gundrymd/beverly-hills-ca-90212/gundrymd-clever-deceptions-that-scam-customers-its-a-rigged-game-beverly-hills-ca-1403948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content