Complaint Review: Guru Tours And Travels

India
  • Phone: +(91)-4342-270290
  • Web:
  • Category: Bus Travel

Guru Tours And Travels - FRAUD TRAVEL Company Guru Travels, Guru Tours Chennai, Guru Tours and Travels Dharmapuri, Guru Logistics Chennai, Guru Tours and Travels is 100% FRAUD TRAVEL COMPANY - DONT BOOK the tickets. Chennai Tamilnadu

I have booking 3 tiket in Guru Tours and Travels to dharmapuri from Chennai via Paytm but bus is not available in koyembedu bus stand. we searched the bus in koyembed and enquired the bus station with others. they dont know the bus name. the bus timing is 9:40

then we try to call travel agent phone. they didnt picked my phone. they have 6 numbers. i tried another one. he told me that he is in Coimbatore contact anothe person. i was trying trying.. but no phone were picked.

Then i called Paytm customer support. They try to contact delhi Guru Travels. that expeince was rediculas. Think about my situation... i was with my mom, dad and me..

finally at 10:40 a call came from unknown no. they told me they are from guru travels agent. They are neat poonathamlli ( 12km from koyembedu). but really they dont have service. they lied in poonamallie. because i cannt go there.

Guru Travels does not have a shop or a proper starting point in Koyembedu Private Bus Stand

Guru Tours and Travels is 100% FRAUD TRAVEL COMPANY - DONT BOOK the tickets.

* My english is very poor. But i want convey my problem. accept my apologies.

Their Contact Details:

+(91)-4342-270290 +(91)-9444410222, 9443510507
Address: No 105, S V Road, Dharmapuri - 636701.

Chennai Address:
+(91)-44-24795774 +(91)-9444420222, 9629653129, 9443510507 No 23, Koyambedu, Chennai - 600107, Omni Bus Stop (Map)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2016 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guru-tours-and-travels/dharmapuri-636701/guru-tours-and-travels-fraud-travel-company-guru-travels-guru-tours-chennai-guru-tou-1338992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content