Complaint Review: Guthy-Renker Endless Vitamins

• Guthy-Renker Endless Vitamins

Des Monies, Iowa
    United States of America

Guthy-Renker Endless Vitamins refuse to refund money Des Monies, Iowa

I had an order for the endless youth vitamins delivered to my home, I sent it back with the mail man aug 18 as refused as I have lost my job.  The company claims a month later they havent recieved the package back.  After calling and complaing enough they sent me a form to fill out telling me it was to state the I sent the package back and dont have it.

I have sent it back and after a week they state they didnt receive the letter.  However I was told the day they receive the letter I would receive a refund for the item.  How do I get my money back as this company is a ripoff do not order from them if you want money your money stolen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guthy-renker-endless-vitamins/des-monies-iowa-50336/guthy-renker-endless-vitamins-refuse-to-refund-money-des-monies-iowa-943564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content