Complaint Review: Gwen

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2016
  • Reported By: Gwen — Kalamazoo Michigan USA
  • Gwen

USA

Gwen This Company is a Rip Off: Be Aware. Gwen RN, Retired VA Nurse, Disable @ this time, Severe Arthritis –Total Knee Replacement Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048 To The Better Business Bureau or whom it may concern:I feel I was tricked by Property mana Stay Away from Scams & Rip Off Cpmpanies. Income Property USA 855-790-4443, Real Estate Instruction 866-621-1533 UT LEHI Utah

Property Education is a Scam, Stay Away.  Buyers Be Aware.

These are some of the addresses & phone # provided in the literature.

1. BuyPD, 770 E. Main St., LEHI, UT 84043

1. Real Estate Instruction 866-621-1533 UT

1. Customer Service 877-394-5308

1. Email: Support@propertyassociation.com

1. 888-261-1329

1. Income Property USA 855-790-4443

My name is Gwen, I am an RN, Retired  from the VA after working  years of service for our veterans.  I am am disabled @ this time due to Severe Arthritis of both knees & a Total Knee Replacement of one knee.

I live in Michigan.

To The Better Business Bureau or whom it may concern:

I feel I was tricked by Property management/Insider’s Cash/Real Estate Instructions Financial Sales team (866-621-1533) Utah Group to invest in a product that has been inapplicable.     I am currently not able to work due to severe arthritis, Total knee replacement & joint problems.  I am an RN who cared for Veterans for 30 years.  It was my deepest desire to retire & care for homeless & military veterans.

I was tricked to call credit card companies & see how much money I could get to invest in this company.

I am still trying to pay off these bills plus the company is asking for more money frequently to pay to hole the LLC, & to keep it registered which I have not used.  I have attempted to reach the company of several occasions people are often busy & do not return calls or not there.  We were told we would have assigned mentors to help along, this has not happened.  I do not have any land nor did I receive assistance or support on this.

I think about this daily & it makes me ill to think this happened & there’s a company out there taking advantage of vunable people.  I have been scammed.

I am asking for a full refund of my money from a company that keep tricking folks out of their money.

Citi card 10/31/14 which I borrowed $6500.00, Property Education 877-394-5308 UT.

Paid $75 for a UPS mailbox account that they recommended.

Wrote a Ck. # 1328 for $800 made out to property Education on 10-19-14 out of my Credit Union.

Wrote a Ck. #1329 To Dr. C who paid $100 for me on this account.

Borrowed 10/31/15 - $6500.00 Discover Card. Credited to Real Estate Instruction 866-621-1533 UT

Desired Settlement: I am seeking a full refund paid to me of $13,975 in re-imbursement in the form of a cashier’s check made out to me from this scheming company.     I need this money to live on due to being retired, plus this company did not work at all for me.  There has been a breach of the contract to respond with products on my behalf.   –Utah Group   I am having sleepless night thinking about this.

I don’t want any of these so called deals, I just want my full refund, ASAP as I need it & currently not working due to severe arthritic problems/disable at this time.

Response to notice 11-2-15

Please note – this company is trying to side track matters by saying, I did not buy any property.

The $$13,975 start up cost that I paid was to get started in there company& be a part of their company.  I am requesting my money back because it is a scam. They had us come up with this funds during breaks by having us call credit card companies & get credit cards & any other money we could come up with before before we left to be a part of their company.

Bottom line, I want my money back.  I have no land, no property from them.  The mentor that they assigned me quit, he was no help to me, I could never get him or he didn't know when I asked questions.

Bottom line is I want my money back, this is a scam.  I have nothing but a Bill from them.

Bottom line is I want my money back.

I will be telling everyone I know to stay away from this company.

I will also be writing my local newspaper & spreading the word nationally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2016 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gwen/-/gwen-this-company-is-a-rip-off-be-aware-gwen-rn-retired-va-nurse-disable-this-tim-1296337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content