Complaint Review: Gwinnett County Police

• Reported By: johnd — Lawrenceville Georgia
  • Gwinnett County Police

Lawrenceville, Georgia
    USA

Gwinnett County Police Stalked for four years by Gwinnett Police Lawrenceville Georgia

*Consumer Comment: So, what have you done about this "problem?"

The Gwinnett County Police have stalked and harassed me for over fours years without ever charging me or even questioning me directly.  The police have used my school to mentally torture me.  They have installed cameras in my car and house.  They have also put police in the hospital with me, filed false reports against me, and used other means to stalk me.  They have hacked into my cellphone, email accounts and my computer and are using that technology to drive me insane or make it look like I am insane in order to undermine my credibility.  One police officer has even threatened to murder me. While sitting at a booth in a restaurant next to mine, his exact words to his partner were " We could take him out and nobody would care."  I'm sure he didn't want to take me on a date.  The monitoring and torture is ongoing as of this post.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gwinnett-county-police/lawrenceville-georgia-30046/gwinnett-county-police-stalked-for-four-years-by-gwinnett-police-lawrenceville-georgia-1089280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

So, what have you done about this "problem?"

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"They have installed cameras in my car and house.  They have also put police in the hospital with me, filed false reports against me, and used other means to stalk me.  They have hacked into my cellphone, email accounts and my computer and are using that technology to drive me insane or make it look like I am insane..."

What does the DA and your attorney have to say about this?

Did you ask that the cameras be removed and other allegations looked into?

Are you just as nutty as they think you are?

WHY are they wasting all this time, money and effort over a period of four years?

You meds are not working or you're not taking them.