Complaint Review: H. H. Gregg

• H. H. Gregg
    900 Morse Road
    Columbus, Ohio

H H Gregg scanner Rip-off

I purchased a scanner as a gift for my daughter at H. H. Gregg on Morse Rd in Columbus, Ohio. It was inexpensive and it came with some nice software. The ad in the Columbus Dispatch said it came with Photoshop LE and Kai's Photo Soap.

After using the software for a while I ask my daughter how she liked the scanner. She was very happy with the scanner, but asked what had happened to the Photo Soap Program. I checked the box and all the CDs that came in the package. No Photo Soap program was to be found.

I went to the store and talked to a sales person and the manager. Their conclusion was that there was an error in the newspaper ad and that was just too bad for me!

I still want to keep the scanner, but I really did want my daughter to get all the software we were entitled.

I will not shop at H. H. Gregg again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/h-h-gregg/columbus-ohio-43229/h-h-gregg-scanner-rip-off-1029722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content