Complaint Review: h, h, h, danes

• Submitted: Sun, May 17, 2015
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2015
  • Reported By: bringivyhome — Brownsville Oregon USA
  • h, h, h, danes

, Washington
    USA

h, h, h, danes jenifer fletcher jenifer fletcher stole my great dane unknown Washington

I sold a puppy to Jenifer fletcher spring 2014 on a co own contract. She agreed to all terms via email and i agreed to allow her to make payments on the puppy. total price was $500, she made a $100 payment before pick up and that was the last money I saw from her. The puppy was to be bred once she was old enough to a male agreed upon by both parties. I have stayed in contact with her and was more then understanding about her needing more time to pay her off as she had unexpected vet bills. It was brought to my attention that she didnt have the dog in her possesion in april. I asked her what was going on and she said that she was at a prison being trained. I told her she should have just sent her to me as I do training. and honestly I didnt understand why she hadnt let me know she needed to send her to training, and to send her to a program like that without contacting me seemed fishy.

I contacted her last week asking how Ivy was doing and she sent me pictures and told me she was doing great. [continued below]....

..... I then found out she was trying to get the papers for the dog so that she could register her without me. I was also informed that she was spreading lies about me trying to justify her actions. I was also given proof that she had never intended to abide by the contract we both agreed upon.

When I confronted her about this new information she blocked me. I just want my dog back! This woman is a liar and a scam artist! She also used one of my studs for her female, told me that the pregnancy was confirmed with 14 puppies then said she had to have the puppies removed when she was a week from her due date because they werent developing. Then is telling other people that the breeding wasnt successful and that I didnt feed her dog while she was with me.

I advise not doing business with this woman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2015 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/h-h-h-danes/washington/h-h-h-danes-jenifer-fletcher-jenifer-fletcher-stole-my-great-dane-unknown-washington-1229790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content