Complaint Review: H& M Veterianary Hospital

• H& M Veterianary Hospital
    2330 Mall Loop Rd, Suite 115, Lancaster, CA 93535
    Lancaster, California
    USA

H& M Veterianary Hospital / Dr. Aiden McNeil Becky Hand Damaged my goat's leg and didn't follow correct medical procedures Lancaster California

Attention: Livestock animals owner's in Antelope Valley California beware of this Veterinary Hospital!!!!

Dr. Mc Neil was called out to my ranch to give my pigmey goats there first set of shots. She gave them all there shots, and charged me $190.27. She then told me it would be six month's before their shots would be due again. After about one hour one of the goats leg swelled up.  I then took him to Dr. Mc Neil office, and she did an x-ray, and charged me another $154.00 , and said" the goat had a reaction to the shot. Weeks go by, and he is still not walking on his leg. To make a long story short she gave the shots in the wrong place on the body, and this is why is leg was damaged.

I then took them to North Valley Vetinary I was told that Dr. Bosma was the top live stock vet in this valley.  Dr. Bosma said" the shots were given incorrectly, and they are to be 4-5 weeks apart not 6 months apart. The shots had to be redone again after paying $170.00 to Dr. Mc Neil because the shots would not help them the time limit was off. Dr. Bosma did lazer, and put him on rx, and he finely got better 6 weeks later.

I sent Dr. Mc Neil a letter requesting all my money back for the incomptance medical care on my new babie's yes they were only three months old (Pigmeys).  She said" she would return all my money, and no she didn't. I have the letter to prove it.

Spent over $654.00 dollars with H & M Veterinary Hospital.   Please don't use her for live stock you will pay the price.

Brenda Palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/h-m-veterianary-hospital/lancaster-california-93536/h-m-veterianary-hospital-dr-aiden-mcneil-becky-hand-damaged-my-goats-leg-and-didnt-1054696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content