Complaint Review: Haband

• Reported By: No Prisioners — Highlands Texas
  • Haband

Internet
    USA

Haband / Comity National Bank Fruadulent Charges on credit account Paterson, New Jersey Internet

I signed up for a credit account for online purchases with Haband Clothing.   Unknown to me they also signed me up for their VIP Customer Service.   This entails a $14.95 a month fee.   all  purchases and fees are financed through Comity National Bank.

When I found out about the unauthorized charge I cancelled it.  Then I began recieving collection calls from the bank. I called Haband again and made sure that the account and all fees were cancelled.   I am still getting collection calls from the bank.  Even worse they are adding monthly fees as if I never cancelled the VIP service.

Since Comity and Haband are not third party collections the Fair Debt Collection Act does not apply.   There is no way to stop the calls other than paying the fees owed, as well as, fees for VIP service for the next year.

Comity Bank also represents Blair, Orchard, Old Peuble Traders, The Outlet, Willow Ridge and 13 other online stores.  they  all use the same VIP Customer Program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/haband/internet/haband-comity-national-bank-fruadulent-charges-on-credit-account-paterson-new-jersey-1172899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content