Complaint Review: Haband

• Reported By: Not Okay — Sun Prairie Wisconsin USA
  • Haband

Internet
    USA

Haband Haband VIP Plus Membership SCAM-- Fraudulent charges on credit card Internet

I have used Haband to purchase clothes for my grandmother two times in the past three months.  BOTH times I was enrolled in some program called Haband VIP PLUS! without ANY knowledge.  The first time this happened my card was charged for 3 months at the price of 14.95.  The 2nd time I was charged for two months at the same price.  I have been robbed!

This store sells to senior citizens who are easy targets.  This is criminal and I will be reporting this company everywhere.  DO NOT PURCHASE from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2017 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/haband/internet/haband-haband-vip-plus-membership-scam-fraudulent-charges-on-credit-card-internet-1376860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content