Complaint Review: Haband

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2016
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2016
  • Reported By: Betty johnson — Pleasant Plain Ohio U.S.A.
  • Haband

Nationwide
    USA

Haband Refuses to give refund creditJ Jessup, PA. 18434 PA. 18434

My husband and I have purchased from Haband for many years- but have never had a credit card account with them before.  I ordered several pair of pants and agreed to open a Haband Credit card account, in exchange for a discount on an additional pair of pants.  The pants arrived- So horriblly made and cheap- I sent them back immediately.  Next, I received a bill for $19.00.  I called to find out WHY I was billed $19 when I had nothing- I had returned my only order- This they said was for shipping. I thought this was outragious and told them to just cancel my account.

Next- I received an email from them, saying the amount of $35.77 had been credited to me on my Haband credit card.  HUH? That card was cancelled- I had assumed they would send me a check for the refund. At this point- I could only assume that something had gone wrong, and my card WASN'T cancelled.  Well, okay- I decided to give them another chance.  I called to order a pair of shoes that i found in the new catalog they sent to me.

They said my account was closed and I have no refund credit.  So- they are just keeping my money.  Also note that when you call back- if you aren't on the best of terms with Haband- they will direct you to a line that just keeps offering you things for sale- one after the other and you NEVER get to speak to a customer Service agent. When I called their billing line i was put on hold and they never picked up to take my call.  I waited over 45 minutes.

I'm betting IF I HAD OWED them money- it wouldn't have mattered if I closed my account- my account would have STILL showed I owed them money- However, since they owe ME money- it's just gone.    We would NEVER deal with Haband again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2016 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/haband/nationwide/haband-refuses-to-give-refund-creditj-jessup-pa-18434-pa-18434-1300449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content