Complaint Review: Hakky Shoe Repair

• Hakky Shoe Repair
    University Dr. Madison Square Mall Kiosk
    huntsville, Alabama
    USA

Hakky Shoe Repair -I Can't Find Him, So I Can't Get My Shoes Back! Huntsville Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Does mall management or rental office have any information to help you?

There is a kiosk here in Huntsville, AL in Madison Square Mall called Hakky Shoe Repair. Everyone who lives here has heard of it. I had a pair of boots where the heel was coming off. So, I dropped them off at the Hakky Kiosk.

He is obviously first generation Japanese or some other Asian decent, he smokes like a freight train, I've seen him working at that kiosk literally my entire life, and no one can understand a word he says.

He gave me a ticket with a number, day to pickup (the following Monday), and a price (less than $13). I returned on Monday, and I could not find him. Checked all his usual smoking spots and the food court, killed some time walking around the mall, asked a few people who all said that he would be back soon, surely he was on break, they said.

He was not there. He has stacks of shoes everywhere in the kiosk, and I could see mine. I could have just reached over and grabbed them and left the money on the counter, but figured I would just come back. I left a note with my name and number.

I went back a few days later. He has not returned. He still has not called me. I checked at the kiosk and the various little notes are really starting to accumulate, so he obviously has not returned. He told me on the day when I brought the boots in that if after 14 days I had not picked up the shoes, he would no longer be held responsible. It has been closer to twenty days since I last saw him.

I'm thinking about just grabbing them and leaving the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hakky-shoe-repair/huntsville-alabama-35801/hakky-shoe-repair-i-cant-find-him-so-i-cant-get-my-shoes-back-huntsville-alabama-1132931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Does mall management or rental office have any information to help you?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

They might just be able to help you...good luck.