Complaint Review: Half.com - Ebay

Internet
    United States of America

Half.com - Ebay Suspended Account - Payment Overdue 120 Days Internet

*Consumer Comment: eBay Does Not Care About You. They Will Spit In Your Face

My Half.com sales were fine. All items shipped by FedEx Ground (at an additional expense for peace of mind) and delivered. Good feedback received, no claims. Something went wrong with my eBay and my Half was suspended (balance of $587.03)

Well, low and behold Half.com has been keeping the money since September 16th 2009. I know they keep it for 90 days. Its 120 now. I email them everyday and send messages through the Help Wizard since past 90 days and faxed them several times even at 866-696-4842. I get weird, confilcting canned messages or no response at all.

I just want my money! Not to reinstate my account or do anything else. Half already has its commission of $150

This is the only company I know to do this. Amazon will pay suspended accounts automatically at 91 days. Don't even have to ask 'em. Half/eBay you have to beg!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2010 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/halfcom-ebay/internet/halfcom-ebay-suspended-account-payment-overdue-120-days-internet-555716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

eBay Does Not Care About You. They Will Spit In Your Face

AUTHOR: Megan Walsh - (Norfolk)

Does eBay care about you? Nope, they show that more and more. People are starting to realize how they operate. You can be the top seller in the world on eBay, but that is not enough for them to take your money and kick you to the curb.

When you try to appeal, they won't even give you the time of day. They will kick you in the face and spit on you when you are already down.

After many failed attempts trying to get my 7 year old powerseller account reinstated, they didn't acknowledge any of the request and flat-out ignored them.

My only other option was to start all over using stealth with the help of Auction Essistance.

All those wasted years earning my reputation, gone in a single day. Do you research people. These are not false testimonials, there has been numerous people kicked to the curb for unknown or benign reasons.

Learn from them.