Complaint Review: HammerX

1965 Lakeshore Dr.
    Muskegon, Michigan
    United States of America

HammerX XFactor Sports Fraud Lifetime Guarantee Muskegon, Michigan

I ordered the HammerX Golf Club for my husband for fathers day 6/12/12 and was pleased at receiving the product 6/16/12.  Just in time for Fathers Day.  My husband was excited, he took the club outside and hit a few balls into his practice net.

My heart sank when the head fell off the club within 30 minutes of practicing.  I called the customer service number given to us to request an immediate replacement.  No one ever answers the phone and are asked by a recording to just leave a detailed message and someone would call us back promptly.  No calls ever received after numerous left messages.

We reported to the BBB and on 8/6/12 the case was closed Unresolved because they called for a reponse and they also could never get a call back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hammerx/muskegon-michigan-49441/hammerx-xfactor-sports-fraud-lifetime-guarantee-muskegon-michigan-933159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content