Complaint Review: handmadepiece.com

Internet
    USA

handmadepiece.com Handmadepiece.com Ruined My Christmas Shenzhen Internet

*Consumer Comment: Handmadepiece Ruined My Christmas

I ordered a Van Gogh's Sunflowers painting in mid October from Handmadepiece.com. It was to be a Christmas gift for my daughter. Monica from Handmadepiece.com told be it would be ready in 2-3 weeks. However it still wasn't finished by early December so I cantacted Monica again who told me it would be finished soon. Needless to say, I didn't get my painting before Christmas so I had to buy my daughter another gift. The painting finally arrived from China on 7 January nearly three months after I ordered it and I am just thankful I didn't give it to my daughter as a gift as it was a absolutely horrendous 'painting' which consisted of a few thin brushstrokes of paint over a print on canvas - it had none of the thick impasto paint typical of Van Gogh Sunflowers. Moreover, on their webste handmadepiece.com don't mention anything about being located in China, unsurprisingly they must be ashamed of being located there due to China's bad reputation. I'm a supporter of President Trump's new Trade Advisor, Peter Navorro, who wrote 'Death by China' (Handmadepiece.com is mentioned for lead poisoning paint) and 'Crouching Tiger' (about America's future war with the red commies) and would never knowingly buy a Chinese product. I've contatced Monica to get my money back but she has now disappeared with my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2017 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/handmadepiececom/internet/handmadepiececom-handmadepiececom-ruined-my-christmas-shenzhen-internet-1349313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Handmadepiece Ruined My Christmas

AUTHOR: Matta - (Greece)

Hi Mary,

Unfortunately, I had a similar expereience of being ripped off by the Chinese crooks at handmadepiece.com. They then had the cheek to send me the following greetings that ruined my Christmas too:

"Dear Customer,

With this email, we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Many thanks for your support of HandmadePiece and her artists.

Looking back, we are amazed by how big the progress we have made! Artworks painted by our artists are hanging on hundreds of homes, offices and hotels. They carried the messages of gift givers or became the focal point of space. We were receiving hundreds of positive reviews, which are rare in this industry. We were also receiving faked negative reviews from our competitors with the aim to tarnish our image, which, however, only quickened our progress.

For the next year we will continue to bring in more talented artists, perfect our artworks and our services, and market ourselves so more and more art lovers could enjoy high quality first-hand art.

Best wishes,
HandmadePiece All Staff & Artists"

It ruined my Christmas as Handmadejunk ripped me off the money I paid last summer for a Dali painting reproduction and then returned it to them because it was so badly painted and I NEVER got refunded. They say thet recieved 'hundreds of positive reviews' yet a webmaster from India has confessed that HandmadePiece paid him to post them on Trustpilot. Handmadejunk lie that when they say that 'We were also receiving faked negative reviews from our competitors'. We all know that they reviews of them on here are accuarte and made by their many cheated customers.

I was interested to read your comments about Trump's new trade advisor Peter Navarro. He has described China as, '
'Brutal, amoral, ruthless, cheating' which very aptly describes Comrade Monica from Handmadejunk. And today the newspapers are reporting that the Chinese are trying to bully the US Navy out of the South China sea, a Chinese newspaper states, '“China has enough determination and strength to make sure that his rabble rousing will not succeed … Unless Washington plans to wage a large-scale war in the South China Sea, any other approaches to prevent Chinese access to the islands will be foolish.” DON"T BUY paintings from handmadepiece.com, the money goes to buying bullets for the Chinese PLA (People's Liberation Army) who are planning to use them to shoot US marines who are legitimately guarding international sea lanes.