Complaint Review: Hangers Dry Cleaners

• Hangers Dry Cleaners
    3403 Horse Pen Creek Rd.
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    USA

Hangers Dry Cleaners; Owner: Sarah Chi Refusal to refund purchase price of lost suit pants Greensboro North Carolina

Hanger Dry Cleaning lost my son's suit pants.  The owner will only reinburse me for the cost of the pants and not for the tailoring of the pants eventhough I have a viable receipt showing the pant purchase and the tailoring cost.

The pants cost $39.99 plus the tailoring cost $56.00.  Clearly stated on the receipt dated 10/17/2015.  The owner did offer to have her seamstress do the tailoring but I declined that offer stating that we like our own tailor and choose to go back to him when having men's suits fitted.

She still refused to pay for the price of the lost pants which is $96.00.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB.  They have informed me that their letters were returned as "undeliverable" and the store was closed for buisness.  This is not the case, I drive past the store every day and they are still doing buisness.

Thank you for any and all help.  I feel I dropped off a pair or pants to be cleaned that cost $96.00 which was lost.  I feel it is only fair that I am reinbursed for the actual receipted price of the pants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2016 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hangers-dry-cleaners/greensboro-north-carolina-27410-9703/hangers-dry-cleaners-owner-sarah-chi-refusal-to-refund-purchase-price-of-lost-suit-pan-1292434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content