Complaint Review: Hangers Dry Cleaners

Round Rock, Texas
    United States of America

Hangers Dry Cleaners GIANT CON Round Rock, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Don't hold your breath

I used Hangers for the first time this week.  I am new to Austin/Round Rock and after having 5 dresses and 1 skirt cleaned, I got a bill for $61.75!!!!!  Are you kidding me?  I have NEVER paid this much for drycleaning even through my hotel valet.  I have lived all over the United States and this is a CON!  Nothing was repaired, stained or needed special service.  They are thieves.  I intend to contact my bank for a refund on my credit card and won't ever go back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 02:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hangers-dry-cleaners/round-rock-texas-78664/hangers-dry-cleaners-giant-con-round-rock-texas-887357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Don't hold your breath

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Disputes are generally for outright fraud, they don't get into pricing issues.  It is not fraud just because a business charges more than you are used to.  So unless you are going to claim your card was stolen and you never went there, or that you have something in writing showing you were going to be charged less.  Your bank will most likely deny your dispute telling you to take it up with the business on your own.