Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates

• Reported By: Rocky Mount North Carolina
  • Hargrave And Associates
    3450 Dunn Ave.
    Jacksonville, Florida

Hargrave And Associates STOLE MY MONEY AND DID NOTHING Jacksonville Florida NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen!

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC
read those stories.. !!!!!
Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost.
This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

Rip-off Report
PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280

======================================

Just in 07 I was hearing about ccrs and hargrave and assoicates doing credit repair. For about 3 months I was very indecisive whether or not to contact them. So I call hargrave and assoicates in Jan. 08 and paid them 250.00 for their services.

So in Feb. I contacted them to see what was going on they stated that I would start to recieve letters from the credit bureas soon. And I did start recieving letters from the credit bureas. For months I was recieving letters and sending them in to hargrave and assoicates.

So in Aug. I contacted hargrave and assoicates thinking that they should be close or already done with my credit. But they said that there were 1 more credit response still out there and they need it to finish my credit.

A few more months past and no credit report or hargrave and associates didn't contact either. I called them no answer, phone was always busy. I have tried to get credit and still the same high intrest rates, or they turn me down do to my credit score.

Jaja13
Rocky Mount, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hargrave-and-associates/jacksonville-florida-32218/hargrave-and-associates-stole-my-money-and-did-nothing-jacksonville-florida-notice-ftc-409749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content