Complaint Review: Harold Gullory

• Reported By: 4real — houston Texas
  • Harold Gullory

Internet
    USA

Harold Gullory louisiana Zydeco Live Harold Gillory took money I paid for a teaching live zydeco DVD and sent me no DVD. Lake Charles Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: DVD Issue

I spoke to Mr Harold Gillory requesting a live zydeco music instruction DVD. I was told by Harold Gillory the DVD cost $20 and to send the money order and I would received a live zydeco music dance instruction 2 hours DVD. Well after waiting for 2 whole months and sending several emails unanswered and phone calls ignored. I received a cracked DVD case along with a demo of 2 songs which played for 2 minutes. I finally spoked to Harold Gillory again and he said he would take care of the problem personally himself. Three months has gone by and he did nothing to refund my $20 nor send me a reasonable 2 hour DVD. Do not order a live zydeco DVD from Harold Gillory or zydecoach.com He is a liar and a thief! He will take your money and send you nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/harold-gullory/internet/harold-gullory-louisiana-zydeco-live-harold-gillory-took-money-i-paid-for-a-teaching-live-1152533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

DVD Issue

AUTHOR: GSB - ()

I have the domain zydecoach.com and it's my own personal hobby website.  In helping out Harold to get the word out about his show and DVD I added some web pages for free under my domain.

While I don't have any resources to address the DVD in question, I did produce and have 4 Zydeco dance instruction DVD's and as I am not in business with Harold, I do consider him a friend and I am happy to send you any of my DVD's as you are continuing to address the specific issue directly with Harold.

If I can help go to the contact info at www.LearnZydeco.com and send me your contact info and I can give you a call.

-Greg