Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2007

• Reported By:st.croix usvi Other
Harrison Career Institute HCI
645 Penn Street Reading, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Harrison Career Institute HCI fraud of school studies. Reading Pennsylvania

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I took the Cardiovascular/Phelbotomy course hoping 4 a brighter future. All was shut down when I found out the company was being close because of fraud problems. Money us students took as school loans to pay our tuation.I'm a 95% grade average student graduate out of the reading pa. branch. All hard work and sweat. All for nothing because I now don't have a certification, my credits are non-transferable and not to leave out dat I'm still paying for my school loan. Most important to me is that I gotta start all over from the begining to do what I like most.

Ommi
st.croix usvi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/harrison-career-institute-hci/reading-pennsylvania-19602/harrison-career-institute-hci-fraud-of-school-studies-reading-pennsylvania-277051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute HCI