Complaint Review: Harsheet Patel

• Reported By: kristi — Virginia
  • Harsheet Patel

nokesville, Virginia
    USA

Harsheet Patel white elephant productions, studio 25, HP productions WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN Nokesville Virginia

DO NOT HIRE HARSHEET PATEL**********************I hired Harsheet for my October 2013 wedding.  I was unable to get a hold of him for months at a time.  It took over a month to get a hold of him to schedule my engagement session.  I was finally able to get a hold of him and have the session done.

I was told I would have the photos back from my engagements session in two weeks.  I was unable to get a hold of Harsheet again for over a month.  When he finally did respond, I did get the same excuses as everyone else saying that his server crashed and he would have them to me soon.

I decided he was too risky to be trusted with my wedding day and hired another photographer. After, I started digging into the reviews and found out this was his MO and he was a scam artist.  The has taken our completed deposit for the wedding and we will be going to court!!!

TAKE MY ADVICE AND DO NOT HIRE HARSHEET PATEL, IT IS NOT WORTH IT FOR YOUR MOST IMPORTANT DAY! THE COST MAY BE APPEALING BUT YOU WILL PAY IN THE LONG RUN !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/harsheet-patel/nokesville-virginia/harsheet-patel-white-elephant-productions-studio-25-hp-productions-will-take-your-money-1085029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content