Complaint Review: Hartz Mountain Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Reported By: Ghent New York
  • Hartz Mountain Corp.

Secaucus, New Jersey

Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz Products Deadly to Pets Secaucus New Jersey

Hartz Products are Deadly to pets,After using HARTZ tick and Flea drops on My Miniature Pincher she got very sick,had tremors, hair lose, vomitting and finally death. The vet tried to save her, but the toxic poisoning 85% pesticides had already damaged my dogs nerve system.

I went against Hartz on The news but they tried to say it was my fault and my dog had other problems. This product should be recalled and taking off the shelves before it kills more Cats and Dogs. They never covered my vet bills even after I sent back bills and un-used products. They don't care about animals,they just harm them and then say we are stupid for we must of miss-read the directions.

Julie
Ghent, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hartz-mountain-corp/secaucus-new-jersey/hartz-mountain-corp-hartz-products-deadly-to-pets-secaucus-new-jersey-127066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content