Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, April 24, 2016

• Reported By: Ameen S — Dearborn Michigan
Hassan Hsaiky
14710 Warren Ave, STE B Dearborn, Michigan USA

Hassan Hsaiky HMH Consulting Immigration and Citizenship Services SCAM Dearborn Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ameen Sarsour

I would like to warn everyone about this snake, Hassan Hsaiky. I paid him $1250 to file for citizenship for my wife in Palestine.  After 5 months had passed I received no word from Immigration regarding the application. Hassan Hsaiky claimed the government shutdown was to blame but after some research I discovered the Immigration department never closed.  I contacted Hassan Hsaiky again and he changes his story and admits that his secretary screwed up 18 files and mine was one of them. This guy is never in his office. Every time I go there I find his office closed. After continuous calls and chasing after this no-good piece of crap he finally agrees that he will issue a full refund and give me all my paperwork so I can take it to another consultant. He asks me to pick up the check and paperwork on Tuesday, Feb 4 2014. I showed up at the office and guess what. The piece of s*** is closed again. I call the guy and he sends me a text message that he filed the paperwork and if I want a refund to file a lawsuit.

WARNING! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCUMBAG! HIRE A LEGAL IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY. I had a legal immigration attorney that I was planning to use but some other ignorant guy recommended this moron. We have an attorney and will be suing this piece of garbage. I don't care how much it costs me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hassan-hsaiky/dearborn-michigan-48126/hassan-hsaiky-hmh-consulting-immigration-and-citizenship-services-scam-dearborn-michigan-1122132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hassan Hsaiky

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ameen Sarsour

AUTHOR: hmh consulting - (USA)

Ameen Sarsour, the scum bag of all times, who filed this bogus and un-true report against Hassan Hsaiky and the company he worked for had been indicted and arrested by the FBI in Toledo Ohio for being part of the one of the most notorious cell phone scamming rings along with 26 other people. This piece of crap got what he deserved for spreading false rumors about people and I sure hope that (((REDACTED – VIOLATON IN TERMS OF SERVICE)))  wife of yours that you speak about in this report has left you after finding out who you are. Please google Ameen Sarsour (cockroach) and you will see his picture and the federal indictment against him and his crooked family members. It's a shame that this website posts stuff about people without verifying anything. Hopefully you will not see the light of day for a very long time punk.