Complaint Review: Hawaiian Airlines

USA
  • Phone: 1-800-367-5320
  • Web:
  • Category: Airlines

Hawaiian Airlines Hawaiian Airlines Consumer Affairs Never Responds After Contact Now Vouchers Are Expired Honolulu Hawaii

I purchased 2 round trip tickets to travel from LAX to HNL May 30th 2016. A few days later my father passed away suddenly. I called Hawaiian Air to discuss, they agreed to give vouchers good for a year but they would cost over $200 each in fees to redeem, the agent stated the only way to possibly avoid the fee would be contact the companys consumer affairs deptartment.

After several months of keeping my fathers business running my grandfather suddenly passed away & knew there was no way we were going to be able to redeem vouchers regardless of waiving fee so I tried to contact the airlines first to discuss. The agents were rude, non helpful. Both times I called they said there was nothing they could do and contact consumer affairs.

The problem is HAWAIIAN AIR CONSUMER AFFAIRS DOES NOT HAVE A DIRECT PHONE!!! The only way to contact is via email and THEY NEVER RESPONDED!! I'm very disappointed, I have all documents proving the deaths my family has had to process. Hawaiian Air was the only vendor that was not understanding & willing to provide a refund, the remainder of our trip was booked through Priceline which normally does not provide refunds but they were very helpful & provided 100% of our money back. But we are now out $996.00 because Hawaiian Air is not a stand up company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2017 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hawaiian-airlines/honolulu-hawaii-96820/hawaiian-airlines-hawaiian-airlines-consumer-affairs-never-responds-after-contact-now-vou-1390544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content