Report: #1331964

• Hawx Pest Control

, Missouri
    USA

Hawx Pest Control Rip Off FOR SURE Salt Lake City Utah utah

Hawx representative came to the door and offered extermination services for one year that was to include basement, outside of home and mosquito control.  In good faith, we signed the contract and the next day the "exterminator" came to the house and "sprayed." He stayed FIVE minutes.  One month later the company contacted me and said they were coming back for another "application."  At this time I informed them that I was cancelling the contract because I was dissatisfied with their service. They said that the contract could not be cancelled until I paid another $100.    I told them NOT to come to my home again.

Today, one month later, they texted and said they were coming again. I called them and told them that in no uncertain terms, I did NOT want them to come back and that I was dissatisfied with their service. We have MORE spiders and webs that we have ever had.   I spoke to the supervisor and she reiterated that until I give them another $100 they will not cancel the contract. They continue to insist that they send another one of their darling college students out to "talk to me." I fell for that once. Not again.

I made a big mistake falling for a door to door sales scam. I am writing this to help the next person who might be as foolish as I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2016 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hawx-pest-control/missouri/hawx-pest-control-rip-off-for-sure-salt-lake-city-utah-utah-1331964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content