Complaint Review: haymex

27 williams
    New York, New York, New York
    USA

haymex miss leading job titles New York, New York New York

I am applying for jobs and I do gigs to gain some money since I live on my savings for now. This company is a waste of time they said in an email the would interview me for this position which was related to HR. and when Iwent there it was about sales! I was completely dispointed and outraged. I have had the same experience before with a company that does the same thing. they say they are interviewing you for a position and then they scam you with a different job. and guess what! it's field job where you go out in the field to do some sales and this is how you get paid. if you don't sell anything then you get paid nothing. and it takes 25 to 45 weeks for you to get to the second position. imagin, 25- 45 weeks with no hourly payment. and this takes 21 hours of your day. They are a fraud they lie to people and mislead them with wrong positions title just to get them come for the interviews. [continued below]....

..... Completly frustrating and a waist of time. If I have the money I would sue them, Because I had to come while I was sick for I believed it's the job worth me getting up and go for the interview. They wasted my money, my time and made me lose a gig that was going to make me get paid $100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/haymex/new-york-new-york-new-york-10005/haymex-miss-leading-job-titles-new-york-new-york-new-york-1362894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content