Complaint Review: HC PROCESSING CENTER

• Reported By: Carol — The Villages Florida
  • HC PROCESSING CENTER

, Select State/Province
    USA

HC PROCESSING CENTER LOAN SHARKS OFFERS "HELP" CARD BUT IT IS INDEED NOT A "HELP" CARD RATHER A "HELL" CARD SPRINGDALE ARKANSAS

We received a medical "help"card Feb 7,2014.

March 7 we had not had any correspondence from this company.  March 7 I made inquiry by telephone as tp where their contract is, what the monthly payment is, monthly due date.March 24, 2014 after still not receiving any info from them.

Everything being verbal, tthe representative for HC Processing toom my bank's routing # and our account #.  it was for an April 3 first payment.  April 7 my online bank account showed no withdrawal was made by HC.  Telephoned them again.

HC rep verified no payment had been made.  She then advised me to set up the account online and go there to make the payment.  That I did.  I printed out a verification.April 14 received a blue statemnt; a "collection" notice demanding TWO payments with late fees, interest and annual fee included.

This triggered a BAD smell something like a rat, snake or skunk.  Researching the internet my trigger indeed was working.

I sent a certified letter on April 15,2014 stating  that we wanted the contract cancelled PRONTO.  We have not received a reply to date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hc-processing-center/select-stateprovince/hc-processing-center-loan-sharks-offers-help-card-but-it-is-indeed-not-a-help-card-r-1140816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content