Complaint Review: HCG SLENDERIZE

• HCG SLENDERIZE
    3577-A Chamblee Tucker Rd Ste 209 Atlanta GA 30341
    Riverton, Utah
    United States of America

HCG SLENDERIZE HCG Slenderiz !! Never shipped product, Charged My Credit Card over $104.17 AFTER account was cancelled for THEIR failure to deliver Riverton, Utah

I ordered their "FREE TRIAL" and paid for $4.95 for shipping and handling on August 26th. I received a confirmation and my credit card was charged. On September I called repeatedly throughout the day and could not reach a person.

I sent them an email cancelling the order if had not yet been shipped and they responded with a request for my name and the order number, which I promptly supplied.

Two days later, after no further response, they charged my card $98.22!!

I have demanded they return all my money and they did not respond
________________

Following are the emails and customer service response.
________________

1 attachment (90.8 KB) hcgorder.pdf

Confirmation #1188XX (See Attached)

9/07/11
_________________

Dependable Customer Support
admin@dependablecustomersupport.com

Mixx, we will need your customer order i. [continued below]....
.....d number and your full name to process your data. Slenderize, Support 2011/9/6

From:
Dependable Customer Support
(admin@dependablecustomersupport.com)

Sent:
Wed 9/07/11 4:45 PM

9/06/11

To: support@hcgslenderize.com

I purchased the free trial on 8/26/11. Today it's 9/06/11 and the product has still not arrived. You charged my card $4.95 for shipping and handling. If it has not shipped yet, I would like to cancel the order and have my $4.95 refunded immediately.

This is mainly because I no longer have confidence in your company to deliver the goods. Also, I have reconsidered the amount you want to charge monthly for the product, which I find to be exorbitant. Please contact me directly at 203.690.2500 as soon as possible.

Mixx ? the Mixx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hcg-slenderize/riverton-utah-84065/hcg-slenderize-hcg-slenderiz-never-shipped-product-charged-my-credit-card-over-10417-774995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content