Complaint Review: HDI* Simple Escapes

• HDI* Simple Escapes
    SimpleEscapes.com
    Omaha, Nebraska

HDI* Simple Escapes ripoff Omaha Nebraska

I was reviewing my Visa bill (for a card a have had for many years) and saw Simple Escapes listed and a charge for $84.00. My husband and I didn't recognize the charge so I put it up for dispute with my credit card company. Then I went online and discovered that I wasn't alone! I cancelled my AOL account thinking it might have been a pop up related and will work with my credit card to have it taken off, I hope.

I do a lot of online shopping too, but have never had a problem. I have never heard of Simple Escapes, and it doesn't look like the kind of thing I would ever buy. I also called their number, which required me to enter my home phone number only to find out they are closed. I'll try again...just hope this takes care of it.

Kristen
Scotts Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2004 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hdi-simple-escapes/omaha-nebraska/hdi-simple-escapes-ripoff-omaha-nebraska-80517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content