Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Alternative Health companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 51-75 of 7,030 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 03 2017
Emblha , Luminous Love CBD oil, for pain & various disorders .advertisement states product is free you only pay shipping for $5.97, then charged me $79.99 8 days later. No physical address Internet Author: Winterville, North Carolina Alternative Health: Emblha Internet

Oct 02 2017
Jillian Mai Thi Protocol My father died after taking Jillian's Protocol "treatment" Saratoga, CA Internet Author: san francisco, California Alternative Health: Jillian Mai Thi Internet

Oct 02 2017
Fullfilment house Got my bank statement on paper and $142 taken from my account from the past 8 months I am unable to contact these people as they only have a po box so so pissed off Sydney Author: Bulgarra, Alabama Alternative Health: Fulfillment house Sydney,

Oct 02 2017
Royalty Skin Serum Nayvi Skin SerumCR Cream This company, which was apparently endorsed by the Shark Team, is hiding & scaming on line. Do not buy! Santa Ana California Author: Tarzana, California Alternative Health: Royalty Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Oct 02 2017
CD Diet & Health Unable to cancel product San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Alternative Health: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Oct 02 2017
EMBLHA LLC Scottsdale Arizona Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Alternative Health: EMBLHA LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 02 2017
Idal Dental cheating patients Arligton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Alternative Health: Idal Dental Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
ASSURE CBD OIL Fraud. Ripoff. Scam. California Author: kerrville, Texas Alternative Health: ASSURE CBD OIL California

Oct 01 2017
DPG Slim Life today Continues to charge credit card when not authorized to do so. Florida Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Alternative Health: DPG Slim Life today Internet

Sep 29 2017
Pure CBD Teen age grandson ordered a sample of CBD and I have been charged $79.95 monthly for the past 3 months and cannot find the way to cancel. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Grand Bay,, Alabama Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, California

Sep 29 2017
Healthy Certified Products Wellness Gummies Requested all future orders be cancelled on 8-22-2017. Albert assured me that orders are cancelled. Tampa Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Alternative Health: Healthy Certified Products Tampa, Florida

Sep 29 2017
Advanceable Techonology CBD Hemp Oil Advanceable Techonology LLC I ordered off the internet 1 E-Oil 100mgs Hemp Oil herbal drops , 1 Restoritive Cream for pain they sent 2 of each @ $4.95 & $5.95 it did nothing like they said and l did NOT order any more.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Augusta, Maine Alternative Health: Advanceable Techonology CBD Hemp Oil Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 29 2017
Divine extract Divine extract cbd oil There web site offer a free trail of the cbd oil just pay $4.99 shipping. So I paid that on my credit card at check out I notice they add another product of there's and added $5.99 . I called the company to cancel the extra item and ask them if there gonna send a monthly product and charge my credit card if that the case I don't want ur product they said no there will be no more charge just the $4.99 they sent me an email stating there will be no more charges to my card. I received my bill and they charged me the $90 and the 4.99 I called them they told there not refunding my money because I did not call back to tell if I like it or not. There was now instruction in the shipment nor on there web site. Garden grove California Internet Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Divine extract Internet

Sep 28 2017
Trim Fire , Forskolin and Garcinia Product Names. Rip off marketing scam Orlando FL Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Trim Fire Internet

Sep 27 2017
Med Pure Internet
Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Alternative Health: Med Pure Internet

Sep 30 2017
Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology I ordered a FREE sample of CBD oil, with JUST shipping cost. They charged my account 79.99. I didn't want additional products . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Alternative Health: Arrow Root-Root Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
Advance Able Technology Advanceable Technology Billed $79.99 on 09/24/2017 without my consent or knowledge that this was a reoccuring charge. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Portland, Oregon Alternative Health: Advance Able Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 26 2017
TrimGenesis Dietary Supplement Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Florence, Oregon Alternative Health: TrimGenesis Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
cmb gummies I paid for trial. shipping 9.95 and cancelled way in advance. I have tried to call customer service multiple times but this company goes through a third party company which can give you no information about the actual company. Every time you call they say no worries things will be taken care of.  florida Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: cmb gummies Internet